Thursday, June 21, 2007

Native Ladybug

My friend, Diana Graff surprised me with this rock. How cute is he? :) She painted him blue in keeping with my hubby's Navy sailor uniform and the eagle feather is because he's Native. This one is actually much larger than it looks in the picture. The actual size is approx. 5" x 6." I love it, and Jim really likes it, too. As a matter of fact, he's already scooped it from me and it's proudly being displayed on his computer desk! lol :) Thanks again so much, Diana, from both of us! :)

Diana is a Graphic Designer by trade and does amazing work. She sells these rocks, has a ton of designs to choose from and the money she raises is sent to help out her 2 cousins back in Nicaragua. Diana has such a kind heart and is very talented, check out her blog, Diana's Rocks and see if anything strikes your fancy. She has a whole series of 'Dora, the Explorer' rocks, too that are just too cute for anything! I now have 3 ladybugs and a turtle on the way. :)

1 comment:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

thank you Julie! you are too kind ;)